OPTK Networks is looking to hire an experienced, quota exceeding, Business Development Executive. The ideal candidate will have a natural love for the game and enjoy the entire sales process. Business Development Executives should not shy away from finding new contacts within existing partner organizations. They should also exceed at maintaining relationships with existing points of contacts while identifying new opportunities. Only those with high integrity and a drive to exceed expectations should apply for this position. OPTK Networks goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations and we are dedicated to serving our customers in that manner.
Business Development Executives are responsible for solutions selling to national carriers and other strategic targets. Focusing on businesses that require high bandwidth, network reliability, and custom or complex infrastructure and connectivity solutions. This role requires a hybrid-business development and account management mindset with proactive engagement and follow-up. Telecommunications experience is a plus, in combination with complex management skills to support long term business opportunities and strategic relationships.
- Drive opportunities and growth through the design and execution of cross-functional account development for an existing book of business.
- Generates new business by presenting and selling fiber service to businesses primarily via outbound calls supplemented by visits to potential customers’ businesses.
- Initiate new client opportunities by working with Network Sales Engineers to create network designs and technical proposals.
- Three or more years of carrier and wholesale sales, account management experience or business development sales to national accounts as a top performer and closer.
- Ensure continued client revenues by fostering long-term professional relationships with carriers and integrators.
- Maximize new revenue and win strategic opportunities by developing relationships with key decision makers.
- Grow new revenues by $66,000 in monthly recurring revenue per year.
- Develop and maintain a sales forecast to ensure accurate revenue predictions within 90% accuracy.
- Document and track daily sales activities through Salesforce.
- Aptitude for identifying creative solutions to resolve complex and difficult issues.
- Expert in network building, negotiation, critical thinking, and issue resolution skills.
- Performs other functions and duties as directed or assigned
- Competitive Salary with Sales Commissions
- Company 401(k) match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Days
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- OTE - $100,000 - $150,000
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year