We are growing Roofing Contractor looking for a Project Manager/Engineer to join our team. This position is a full time position and there is opportunity for growth! Experience in the Roofing Industry a plus but not mandatory. Job Duties listed below:
1. Make sure contract has been executed, signed & returned.
2. Obtain a complete knowledge of the scope of the project. Thoroughly review the scope of work in the contract, plans, details & specifications.
3. Do submittals and track until they are approved.
4. Make sure insurance certificates have been issued and submitted.
5. Submit Safety Paperwork: MSDS sheets, JHA’s, IIPP, HIPP, etc.
6. Make sure City Business Licenses have been submitted.
a. If we do not have one, make sure one is obtained.
7. Have permit pulled (if required.) Make sure the inspection card is sent to the shop and it’s given to the superintendent.
8. Order materials: Review material list in estimate, revise per Superintendent’s input, back out materials from yard stock and order based off approved submittal.
9. Provide load layout to supplier.
10. Compare materials received to PO.
11. Order equipment needed for project (cranes, forklifts, etc.)
12. Make sure left over material is counted, returned to the warehouse and req’d off of the job into inventory.
13. Handle returned materials to distribution & track credits/restocking fees, etc.
14. Manage subs: PO for labor, scheduling, scope of work, etc.
15. Make sure inspections are scheduled (manufacturer and City if applicable.)
16. Make sure punchlist items have been completed and submit to manufacturer.
17. Track status of warranties.
18. Maintain and update total project schedule.
19. Track installation progress based on daily reports on a roof plan showing how much has been installed vs. what is left.
20. Do roof reports (assessments & completion.)
21. Do take offs for change orders, create budget and have accounting create so it can be submitted to the GC.
22. Track change orders: submitted, approved, denied, etc. Make sure no work is being done without an approved change order.
23. Review updated plans, i.e. Owner Change Directives, revised plans, etc. and submit CO, if applicable and/or notify production of any changes to scope of work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)