Due to our continuous fleet expansion, we are looking for the right individual to strengthen and complement our team on board.
- Standing a watch as assigned by the Chief Engineer.
- Maintaining evaporator, RO units, fuel and lube oil purifiers.
- Maintaining the boiler and exhaust gas boiler.
- Maintaining of air compressors.
- The operation and maintenance of OWS and bilge pumps.
- Environmental engineer assigned the operation/maintenance of Marinefloc under Staff Chief Engineer’s direction.
- Oil Record Book entries under the guidance of the Staff Chief Engineer and Chief Engineer’s approval.
- Keeping accurate records of work performed in NS5 and in daily engine work book.
- On daily basis execute all scheduled and unscheduled jobs that Staff Chief Engineer (or C/E) engineer assigns to him and reporting them on NS5 and on engine work book as required.
- The safe operation of all machinery during watch.
- Performing emergency duties as assigned on the Muster List.
- Also responsible for:
- All safety equipment including lifeboat engine systems
- Preparation and completion of bunkering procedures
- Reporting consumption of fuel/lubricants/chemicals
- Required: 2nd Engineer License (CoC) without limitations
- STCW-95 valid certifications
- Degree in Mechanical or Marine Engineering from accredited maritime school or equivalent
- Fluent knowledge of English
Please apply with your references, recent appraisals and/or certificates stating your availability as well
Please confirm that you have read and understood the General Privacy Notice by checking the box.
Job Type: Full-time