We are empathetic with the situation in Ukraine, and are proactively welcoming all Ukrainian nationals to apply and view our postings at CGI.
Founded in 1976, CGI has evolved into one of the largest independent IT and business process services firms in the world, with over 71,000 professionals in 100+ offices globally! We provide end-to-end IT, Business Process and Management Consulting services worldwide from our major centres in Canada, the United States, Europe, and Asia.
CGI is seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Developer to join their team in Victoria! The ideal candidate will be experienced in both a project and support capacity, and able to work face to face with clients, mentor more junior resources and drive architectural solutions.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Participate in implementation customization and configuration for D365 solutions
- Code, test, debug and document software solutions using appropriate processes, tools, frameworks, libraries, patterns, best practices and standards
- Work on primarily large scale projects with opportunities in varying scale projects within varying industries
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and monitor problems with existing solution and resolve these issues in in a timely and accurate manner
- Understand and adhere to applicable quality and security standards and processes
- Create and maintain technical documentation, and contribute to project deliverables where applicable
- Support the estimation process within existing projects or new opportunities as required
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement application development experience (CRM)
- Professional certification(s) in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform & Azure certifications
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- Experience with leading or participating in the gathering and documenting of business processes and requirements for the system with key business users
- Creation of Functional and Technical Specifications documentation for the project including specifications for customizations, data migration, and system integrations
- Experience with SDK and 3rd party tools for Dynamics 365 CE/CDS/Power Apps
- Understanding of CDS API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Effective customer relationship, confident client facing and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, driven and pro-active
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Other ERP & CRM product certification including Dynamics F&O
Job Type: Full-time