TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
As a Software Engineer on our Backend team, you will:
1. Develop large-scale software systems that powers TikTok app;
2. Improve system design and architecture to ensure high stability and performance of the services;
3. Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to deliver high quality work in rapid product development.
1. BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related major, with 2-5+ year working experience;
2. Experienced in building backend services for large-scale consumer-facing applications;
3. Proficient in at least one of following languages: Java, Go, C++, Python, Java;
4. Deep understanding of computer architectures, data structures and algorithms;
5. Have good team communication and collaboration skills.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $94,901.00 - $192,951.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings