Research and develop cutting-edge AI based cancer detection/diagnosis solutions in the medical imaging domains.
- Design state of the art image analysis and pattern recognition algorithms
- Investigate and evaluate new cloud-based technologies
- Collaborate with companies, research institutions and clinical sites
- Create patent ideas and provide support for patent applications
- R&D experience in the field of computer vision/machine learning, experience with breast imaging is a plus
- Extensive experience with Python/TensorFlow, or other popular deep learning platforms
- Strong programming skills (C, C++, Matlab, Python), experience with GPU (CUDA programming) is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to document projects
- Master’s/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Candidates with experience of 5 years or more will be considered for senior positions
This position will be based out of our San Jose, CA or Nashua, NH office locations.