FLOWCOR LLC, an ANDRONACO INDUSTRIES company, is a dynamic, growing, heavy industrial sales and service company exclusively distributing the most advanced and recognized corrosion resistant fluid processing technologies available in the world. Please visit our website at www.flowcor.com to view our full and diverse product portfolio.
We have immediate opportunities to join our team in the role of an Outside Sales Engineer. The primary responsibilities of an Outside Sales Engineer are to develop and execute effective sales strategies that result in top line sales growth and profitability. Effective sales strategies create opportunities and sales to achieve quotas, attract new customers, promote the company, its products and technologies, and define a course to achieving increased revenue and income.
Compensation Packages are commensurate to experience. Guaranteed first year six figure salary to successful candidates with strong Industrial Sales experience specifically to the chemical processing industry.
- Promote the company and technologies of FLOWCOR LLC
- Growth in Top Line Sales and Gross Profit
- Establish FLOWCOR LLC as a top vendor partner with our customers
- Develop Yearly Sales and Booking Goals
- Prospecting and New Business Development
- Time and Territory Management
- Market Analysis and Application Knowledge
- Solution Selling
- Implement Sales Strategies set forth by Senior Management
- Daily Field Sales Calls
- Joint Field Sales Calls with Manufacturing Representatives
- End User Focus
- Engineering Firms and Contractors
- New Business Prospects
A bachelor’s degree in business or mechanical engineering is preferred, but not required. Applicants with two years of college/technical sales background are encouraged to apply.
Industrial sales experience in the Golden Triangle Region is preferred. The qualified candidate will be disciplined, driven, and possess a professional image and positive work ethic.
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Business Expenses and Auto Gasoline for business use
- Auto Insurance
- Company Supplied Computer and Phone
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Matching Program
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture