This is a remote position.
Director, Professional Services
Burlington, VT region/US Remote
The Implementation Engineer performs post-sale initial technical implementation of Mach7 Products. Execute installation, upgrades, testing, and system configuration as part of completing implementation projects. The role may include consultation with clients to analyze and verify operational needs, and to understand clients' business objectives and goals. The engineer should possess and maintain a high level of industry and company specific business knowledge by remaining current with emerging product and technical updates
- Manage multiple enterprise software implementations concurrently.
- Performs installation, configuration, customization, and validation of the solution remotely
- Follow change management processes and communicate effectively with the customer and project team members on scheduled updates, operational impact, and system downtime.
- Ensures project documents are completed correctly and stored according to Mach7 Quality Management guidelines.
- Effectively convey information in both written and verbal communications to vendors, customers, and project team members.
- Report relevant project information and risks to the Director of Services
- Communicate, resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion to the appropriate resources
- Consult cost estimate for performing out-of-scope work and meet with the sales team and customer to define the Statement of Work.
- Provide initial customer assistance and gradually transitions the customer to the Support Team for ongoing routine support.
- Keep up to date with competitor information and market trends, identify business opportunities for the organization and demonstrate financial awareness.
- Travel up to 15%.
- BS degree preferred.
- Experience working with clinicians, physicians, and radiologists in a healthcare environment.
- DICOM, HL7 and Microsoft SQL as well as PostGres Database experience
- Three to five years implementing medical imaging systems is required, preferably PACS experience
- Deep understanding of multiple facets of healthcare imaging with prior experience serving hospitals, clinics, etc.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, processes, and procedures, as well the willingness to adapt.
- Solid project management, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to effectively address and solve complex problems.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Optimistic, positive, can-do attitude and high energy approach.
Mach7 Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran disability or genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law in employment.