The Design Engineer- will be responsible for design, analysis, research, prototyping and engineering documentation. Candidate will report directly to the Engineering Manager and collaborate with design/purchasing and manufacturing/assembly teams on design projects.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pump manufacturing with Oil, Casting Designs.
- Designed machine parts.
- Develop casting designs for rotors and housings incorporating foundry and machining manufacturing requirements
- Analyze designs using FEA and applicable calculations
- Develop machining designs utilizing geometric tolerancing, minimizing error accumulation
- Complete tolerance analysis of components and assemblies
- Prepare 3-D CAD models and associated 2-D drawings
- Organize prototype assembly and test
- Create and maintain product design documentation including, but not limited to, drawings, bills of materials, and assembly procedures
- GD&T Geometric, Dimension & Tolerance experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in mechanical design related to rotating equipment
- In-depth knowledge of 3D CAD software design, preferably SolidWorks
- Part modeling and detailing experience using 2-D and 3-D CAD
- Ability to perform analysis - FEA, Gear Design, etc
- Excellent communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written.
- Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office.
- Knowledgeable of standard drafting practices and procedures.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time
NOTE Highlighted bullet point are enquired. Please do not apply unless you meet the requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- revelant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance