Milroy Construction is looking to add a Project Engineer to our San Francisco Bay Area team. Candidates must have previous job or internship experience in the commercial construction industry.
As a Project Engineer at Milroy Construction, you will work with our Project Managers assisting in pre-construction planning, document control, processes management, and procurement. Additionally, visiting our job sites throughout the Bay Area, meeting clients and subcontractors make this a position for someone who is organized and works well in a fast-paced role.
Our client list includes some of the Bay Area’s largest tech companies and institutions, making this a great opportunity for hands on experience.
The Project Engineers roles and responsibilities include:
- Work for and with the Milroy Construction Project Managers.
- Create and manage project schedules.
- Provide the construction team with schedule updates as needed.
- Full understanding of the contract documents.
- Manage Procore and the work flow of contract documents.
- Keep job specific Procore files current and up to date.
- Create and manage submittals and RFI’s.
- Create meeting minutes and attends weekly OAC meetings.
- Assist Project Managers with estimating projects.
- Manage subcontractors and vendors on the job site.
- Manage Milroy team members and their work in the field.
- Build relationships with the owners and subcontractors.
- Perform other project related duties as assigned.
Project Engineer Qualifications:
- A two or four-year degree in an accredited engineering or construction management program.
- Construction industry experience or internships
- Detail oriented team player with good organizational skills
- Competency working with a wide range of technology including: computers, tablets, phones, and with Cloud base software programs.
- Experience using Procore is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)