Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is seeking dedicated and enthusiastic sales representatives to join our team!
As a Westgate Resorts Sales Representative you will market and sell timeshares to prospective clients that we provide for you. Westgate Resorts is one of the largest privately owned resort developers in the world.
We are looking for people with drive and confidence to succeed. We seek enthusiastic and dependable people, who are willing to adapt to a fast-paced work environment. We are looking to train the right individuals to join our growing team today. Our elite, in-depth training is the best in the industry. We will provide you with the necessary skills, tools and product knowledge to help you succeed and reach your goals.
No sales experience required.
- Meet assigned appointments with prospective clients and current guests to create and deliver timeshare property presentations to them
- Pitch and sell Westgate Resorts’ timeshare units and benefits to prospective buyers to sell weeks of a unit.
- Verify clients financial information and determine credit eligibility
- Complete all paperwork and documentation following established procedures for all sales transactions.
- Manage time effectively in order to handle multiple presentations on a weekly basis
- Attend all sales departmental and division meetings and any other functions as needed.
- Paid training will be provided
- Opportunity to earn six figure income
- Flexible schedule
- Fun work environment
- Complimentary membership for you and your family with Westgate Cruise and Travel ($1500 Membership cost)
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Minimum of six months of guest service experience is required
- Strong sales experience with proven ability to close is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and answer questions from guests, owners, and management.
- Effective Persuasion skills to showcase the benefits of owning a Westgate Resorts timeshare
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical skills to determine figures and amounts for sales
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Must be flexible to work weekends and some holidays
- 45 min – 1 hour
- Walk through our process with a demonstration
- Guidance materials provided to start your career
- If hired must be willing to obtain Timeshare license or Real Estate license
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan