An Electrical Engineer job in Denver, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role you will be responsible for Provide electrical engineering design packaging and drawing expertise. To be considered for this role you will have Bachelor Degree in related field or Four years of direct related work experience
Electrical Engineer Job duties:
- Develop drawings using model-based views, parametric dimensions and feature definition using best practices including geometric tolerancing and dimensioning
- Develop and complete drawings to be released in the configuration managing system
- Utilize available automations and utilities to perform self-verifications of models, drawings and build of materials.
- Drawings include design models, parts lists, documents and schematics
- Proficiency in Geometric and Tolerancing applications Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree in related field or Four years of direct related work
- Ability to interface with numerous Design Engineers in a teaming environment Must be able to obtain, and maintain security clearance.
- 5-8 years of applicable CAD design experience Demonstrated proficiency in Autocad and NX implementing electrical systems, packaging and designs
- Demonstrable communication skills (verbal and written).
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineer job in Denver, CO please apply via the link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.