- Development of software for PLC controls as well as the corresponding visualization
- Active role in the creation of new automated systems as well as the optimizing of existing ones
- Creation and coordination of the corresponding control systems and the interface as well as the portrayal of the process cycle
- Arrange the operation sequence with the contact persons (customers and contractors) as well as management of defined areas of the project
- Document developed systems as well as commissioning at our customer's site
- Deal with change-order-management and customer support in cooperation with the sales department and project management
- University degree in electrical engineering with specialization in automation or similar technical skills
- Competent in Siemens SIMATIC S7 (PLC7) programming
- Experience with process visualization tools (e.g. Zenon, WinCC, InTouch)
- Communicative, planning, and organizational skills
- Flexible to occasionally work away from home
- German language skills would be an advantage.
SAR Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Indeed Hire and SAR Automation are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $32.00 /hour
- Siemens SIMATIC S7 (PLC7) programming: 2 years (Required)
- process visualization tools (Zenon, WinCC, InTouch): 2 years (Required)
- Greer, SC : Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)