- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a technical/programming focus
- Experience in object-oriented software development (Apex or Java)
- Salesforce experience is an asset, but not a requirement
- Data analysis skills would be a significant asset
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business/requirements analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable time management
- Ability to keep an eye on the big picture to avoid today’s challenges from becoming tomorrow’s roadblocks
Do you care about protecting people and making them more successful? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can have a significant impact in a rapidly growing tech company?
As a ClearRisk Software Developer, you will work closely with the ClearRisk Delivery and Product Roadmap teams, as well as our customers, to understand client and business needs and translate them into custom system functionality. You will ensure that the core product architecture is scalable and reliable, while keeping constantly apprised of new developments and features in Salesforce and data analytics that can help the product thrive.
ClearRisk™ is in business to optimize the risk of our customers. That means we keep people from harm and help our customers be more successful. Our cloud-based claims and risk management solutions provide our customers with a suite of tools and insights built for industries such as municipalities, utilities, property management groups, oil & gas companies, retail organizations and more. Implemented in over 150 organizations across North America, ClearRisk’s solutions lower insurance and risk management costs while giving meaningful data insights that drive business growth.
(For more information see www.clearrisk.com)
This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you feel you’re the perfect fit for this role, we’d love to talk to you! Contact Mike Bowman with your resume at careersatclearrisk.com!
Job Type: Full-time
- object-oriented software development (Apex and/or Java): 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- St. John's, NL (Required)