Its time to join an award winning Civil Engineering / Land Planning / Water Resources / Transportation Engineering and Construction Management firm has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental, and consulting, to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. And with over 20 offices nationwide, the firm is growing faster than ever and is hiring for a talented Civil Project Engineer.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Designs and develops plans and drawings, primarily for commercial, residential and industrial land development projects, which may include the development of preliminary layout and/or final drawings of roadways, sanitary sewer lines, utility design, stormdrain, storm water retention/detention facilities, waterlines, and mass grading and drainage.
- Organizes and conducts engineering investigations and planning work which have a well-defined scope.
- Researches feasibility of alternative design approaches, site conditions, and regulatory agency specifications.
- Contributes to the development of specifications and permit applications, and writes miscellaneous reports.
- Participates in quality control checks, maintaining quality standards in all work produced, checking computations, and/or reviewing designs and drawings performed by others.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree
- Minimum 3+ years of experience of Civil Engineering Land / Site development or public works / infrastructure projects
- Strong proficiency in Civil 3D Autocad software
- EIT certification or PE license is desired
Great firm to work for! Benefits are among the best in the industry. Full medical, dental, vision, 401k, savings plan, PTO and best of all, this is a VERY progressive, technologically driven and fast moving firm. New thoughts and ideas for company business success is encouraged.
**PLUS every other Friday off!!
KEYWORDS: civil engineering, electrical engineering, structural, mechanical, MEP, plumbing, architect, architectural, site development, land development, grading, drainage, storwmwater, SWPPP, paving, striping, traffic control, transportation, signal, signage, railway, highway design, roadway, water, underground utility, hydrology, hydraulics, earthwork, utility design, water resources, wastewater, REVIT, Autocad, Civil 3D, Microstation, inroads, ArcGIS, surveying, topos, geotechnical, geotech, GIS, structural, ASCE, EIT, PE, TE, survey, surveying, topos, boundaries, ALTA maps, legal description and plats, Appraisal Maps, Records of Survey, topography, photogrammetry, boundary surveys, construction staking, subdivision mapping, total station, PLS, RPLS, LSIT, party chief, HVAC, plumbing, fire protection systems, hydronic piping systems, central plants, building automation, medical gas, ASCE, EIT
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $72,000.00 to $91,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page: