Exempt * *
$45,000 - $55,000 commensurate with experience
June 30, 2020
Works in a compliance-based position that assesses strategies and procedures of the company to enhance organizational performance. The operations specialist provides information and enforces guidelines for optimizing business productivity.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Examine current and new business procedures
- Identify workflow and procedures
- Report common patterns, questions, and other issues to management
- Recommend solutions for improving and restructuring company procedures
- Assess company performance, information, and plans by conducting regular tests and analysis
- Monitor company systems status and report any progress or changes through progress reports
- Research and estimate costs of upgrades and improvements
- Establish specifications for new projects by developing project goals, phases, and budget.
- Work as intermediary with outside IT company and software developers
- Interpret and troubleshoot problems when they present
- Add users to network, assisting HR with on boarding when required.
- Train users in the proper use of hardware and software
- Discuss workflow processes and procedures with upper management
- Increase business systems efficiency
- Maintain company-wide VOIP system.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly analytical mindset
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient with Microsoft, excel, spreadsheets, charts, and troubleshooting
- Majority of work is completed indoors.
- May, on occasion, be exposed to the outdoors.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position approximately 50% of the time.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access office technology, etc.
- Must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- May need to position self to maintain computers under desks or in server closets.
- The person in this position will communicate frequently with other Team Members and outside organizations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to identify information present on technology, including serial numbers and other identifying information.
- May need to move technology weighing up to 50 pounds
- Travel will be required to other branches. Company vehicle will be provided for individual travel instances.
Required education and experience
- Associate degree with minimum of 5 years’ experience
Preferred education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 2 years’ experience
Additional eligibility requirements
Microsoft Office certification preferred, required to obtain within 6 months of employment.
Work authorization/security clearance requirements
Must be authorized to work within the United States.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Go Glass provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
As assigned at the discretion of the manager.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees safe we have designed and implemented a company-wide response plan.
- system administration: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (Preferred)