CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT THE TECHBILT COMPANIES FOR A CIVIL ENGINEER:
TECH CONTRACTORS is seeking talented and energetic Civil Engineers. This is a hands-on positions, in a successful development firm with over 60 years of successful growth.
CIVIL DESIGN ENGINEER:
2-5 yrs general experience in the land development and/or roadway design. E.I.T preferred with intention of sitting for the Colorado PE exam in the near future. A good working knowledge of AutoCAD, experience with Civil 3D a plus. With basic underground utility infrastructure, storm water and subdivision design understanding.
The successful candidate will:
- Work under direction of project engineer with the planning, design, and analysis for roadway, drainage, and utilities on land development projects
- Demonstrate theoretical/practical civil engineering knowledge
- Observe construction operations on site as needed.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications:
Basic knowledge of utility design, roadway design, grading, and land development engineering principals
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must for the position.
· Minimum BS in Civil Engineering
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability to produce construction plan and profile sets
· Self-starter with strong problem solving skills
Additional Preferred Skills & Qualifications
· Advanced AutoCAD 3D skills
· Basic understand of storm water principles
· Construction administration and observation experience
Salary compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance for the employee, company profit share, and health and dental insurance.
You are welcome to visit our web site at www.techbilt.com for more information about The Techbilt Companies
NOTE: To apply for this position, you must either:
1) be a U.S. citizen, or;
2) possess a Visa which grants you the authority to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- CAD software: 2 years (Required)
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off