Dominion Diagnostics is the premier provider of comprehensive clinical quantitative urine drug testing, medication monitoring and support services nationwide. Serving hundreds of clients in a variety of medical specialties, we provide actionable information to improve patient care and medical outcomes in the treatment of Chronic Pain and Addiction Medicine. The position is located in North Kingstown, RI. Possible full time remote work. Winner of Best Places to Work 2020 !!!
Under normal supervision, works on fairly complex systems or multiple phases of a project.
Has a general understanding of the business or function for which the application is designed.
May give occasional guidance to other team members.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes, designs software implementation;
- Performs functional analysis for small to moderate projects;
- Performs development and unit testing;
- Works on multiple projects concurrently;
- Fixes bugs;
- Has input into department best practices and procedures;
- Participates in team project planning;
- Provides technical supervision on small projects;
- Identifies and resolves technical issues and communicates to the team;
- On occasion, addresses a small group on a technical subject;
- Participates in team meetings;
Our environment is PHP web based services implementing through Queueing and REST.
3-5 years of experience on a programming team or Computer Science Degree
Experience with front and back end frameworks
Experience with RESTful APIs, SQL
Works well in a multidisciplinary team, valuing communication and collaboration
Dominion Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.