Doosan Bobcat North America has made a strategic, dedicated effort to grow our manufacturing footprint over the years and our company is on a substantial growth trajectory with the goals of helping empower our customers to accomplish more and being a top employer of choice. We are excited to grow our team!
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to monitor and drive improvements to the quality of components or products produced in this facility. This might involve participation on project teams and leading projects. This includes ensuring current components and products comply to specifications, implementing and sustaining controls, and driving continuous improvements to products and processes.
Bonus Eligible: Bobcat is offering Sign-on Bonuses to engineers with 3+ years of experience.
Level will depend on experience.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Engineering-General Bachelor’s Degree
- Sound understanding of engineering principles
- Familiar with Excel and Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with root cause analysis
- Knowledge and prior experience with company equipment, production processes, and engineering is desired.
Doosan Bobcat is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer! Visit us online to learn why even our careers are built better! www.bobcat.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gwinner, ND: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- What is your preferred email address?
- To receive text updates regarding your application, please provide your preferred phone number.
Work Location: One location