7Sigma Systems is looking for a talented individual to join our team of software developers. Primary responsibilities are developing and maintaining an innovative suite of software products focused on the telecommunications industry. Our applications are primarily built using LAMP stack and run on AWS (EC2, S3, Aurora) as well as on customer premise.
You will also have the opportunity to work with our customers directly when developing new features and supporting the existing feature set and infrastructure.
A working knowledge of Linux, PHP and MySQL is required. Any experience with telecommunications networking or access equipment is a bonus.
Position requires someone who is a Self Starter and Self Disciplined. The ability to work quickly and independently, with attention to detail is a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible