Leading structural engineering firm located in Honolulu, Hawaii is seeking to fill a full-time position for a Structural Engineer.
Role: Work will include the design of commercial, retail, residential, institutional and federal buildings in concrete, structural steel, masonry and wood.
- Three (3) plus years of experience and structural license, preferred.
- Master's Degree in Structural Engineering, S.E. license, and/or experience with ETABS, SAP, RAM, and Revit Structure modeling a plus.
- Experience with earthquake and hurricane building assessment and retrofit design a plus.
Salary based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Structural Engineering: 3 years (Required)
- Structural Engineering (Preferred)