FULL-TIME Firmware Engineer in Lawrence, KS
1) Integrate and validate new product designs in the area of FPGA and embedded system;
2) Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment. General knowledge in the field of analog and digital circuit, computer structure, communication protocol, radar technology; and specific skills in digital signal processing, programming language coding and embedded system design;
3) Interface with hardware design and development; Co-operate with hardware engineer for the interface design between FPGA/embedded system, other peripheral device and power module.
4) Research and study in FPGA/embedded system industry: Communicate with senior embedded engineer in terms of product developing and optimization. Attend forum in relevant area to obtain new technology achievement and trend;
5) Customer Correspondence: Analyze and process incoming and outgoing correspondence, extract information. Communicate with customer for product introduction, user interface (UI) developing, and trouble-shooting.
6) Document preparation: Write and record development log during firmware and software development; Summarize technical documents for project that has involved; Prepare use-end instruction and manual for end user.
7) Technical support for business team: Provide technical support to business team in terms of technical information of product; Attend meeting as technical representative with partner or customer.
Requires Degree in electrical engineering and good work knowledge in embedded devices and systems.
Please send resume to
Ainstein AI Inc.,
Bioscience & Technology Business Center
2029 Becker Dr., Lawrence, KS, 66047