Boeing is seeking a level 2 Manufacturing Operations Analyst in St. Louis, MO to support the Boeing St. Louis Operations Compliance Team. As a member of the Operation Compliance Team you will work in a collaborative team environment with Operations, Quality, multiple levels of Boeing Management, and our Customers to ensure compliance to Boeing policies and procedures.
- Conducts assessments of processes and practices for comparison to applicable standards and criteria
- Develop metrics and presentations from multiple sources of compliance data
- Present information to Management at all levels as well as our Government Customers
- Partner with stakeholders to develop and implement corrective and preventative actions
The selected candidate must be able to work flexible hours, overtime and occasional weekends when necessary
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing and delivering presentations to senior leaders
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum 1 year of experience analyzing data, creating reports, and presenting results
- Minimum 1 year of experience conducting audits, inspections, investigations, and coordinating resolution of issues
- Current Secret clearance or higher
- Bachelor’s degree
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
Security Clearance and Export Control Requirements:
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
An interim clearance pre-start, secret clearance post-start is required.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.