Full Stack Software Developer
We are seeking an entry-level full stack software developer to assist in the development of Safeguard software safety services including Android/iOS mobile apps and eventually web app services. Candidate must have a computer science education background. Candidate must have an expressed interest and some initial background in designing front-end and back-end mobile apps. This position will provide priceless career experience as you will be the main ‘boots on the ground’ and we will rely on you as the main subject-matter-expert for the development of our software and services. Being a smaller company there is no ‘busy work’ here at Safeguard. Everyone carries a vital role in the success of the company and therefore receives priceless work experience and job satisfaction.
- Design, manage, maintain Safeguard Safety Service iOS/Android mobile applications (front and back-end).
- Design, manage, maintain Safeguard Safety Service web applications.
- When needed, work as a project manager to leverage contractor and freelancer resources to accelerate project timelines.
- Continuously enhance existing software products.
- Remain current on relevant technologies and trends to sustain a strong technical direction for the company.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in computer science or engineering.
- Demonstrate an expressed interest in mobile app and full-stack development.
- Exhibit superior problem solving attributes.
- Strong communication skills
- Technical writing for development of scope and objectives for written documentation.
- Possess architectural design skills to organize and design applications.'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Post Falls, ID 83854: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have any personal/school projects which demonstrate skills developing mobile apps?
- If you're not from around here, what brings you to North Idaho job-searching?
Work Location: One location