Westpro is an established and innovative Canadian company that designs and manufactures mineral processing equipment worldwide. www.westpromachinery.com
Westpro requires an experienced Mineral Processing Engineer to work with the Sales, Proposals and the Engineering & Design teams. Compensation includes a competitive salary with benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review design criteria, mass balances and develop flow sheets for application solutions for customer proposals.
- Review equipment specifications on bid requests and advise Sales Team with accurate process technology solutions for the customer.
- Ensure the processing outputs from the Engineering & Design Departments comply with engineering & quality standards.
- Assist project teams with technical process solutions on issues related to equipment construction, commissioning and operation.
- Assist with on-site commissioning to ensure optimal equipment operation and prepare detailed site reports.
- Review Operating Manuals.
- Prepare and present professional technical publications and reports/
- Provide equipment technology training.
- Research and implement new equipment design.
Education and Certifications:
- Engineering Degree in Mineral Processing; P.Eng an asset.
Experience and Skills:
- 10+ years of operational experience in mining/mineral processing
- Extensive knowledge of mineral processing equipment and process design.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, highly motivated with the ability to be a strong leader.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- mining/mineral processing: 10 years (Preferred)
- mineral processing equipment design: 10 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)