Guided by the belief that dogs make a difference by being the best partner a human can have in the field, on the job, or in a competition event, UKC is a community for people and dogs to pursue excellence together. Founded in 1898, UKC has been dedicated to enhancing the lives of Dogs That Do More™, and their owners, by providing essential resources to help owners and breeders make informed decisions. The dog-human bond is celebrated through family-friendly programs highlighting the instincts and heritage of purebred and mixed-breed dogs alike at over 15,000 licensed events annually.
We are recruiting a self-motivated and detail-oriented Merchandise & Print Manager to grow with us at UKC. In this fast-paced role, you would handle activities from producing product offerings to driving our product development. This role is based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
We are looking for a driven and detail-oriented team member who:
- Has one or more years of experience of demonstrated ability to successfully follow brand standards
- Has the ability and creativity to produce digital, print, and product offerings
- Is proficient with the Adobe Suite
- Has the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Enjoys working independently and has a track record of exercising good judgement
Your core responsibilities would be to:
- Drive creative development of new and existing digital and print publications, including magazines, newsletters, rulebooks, various paperwork, etc.
- Lead the continuous improvement and development of our product offerings
- Conceptualize, produce, and create digital, print, and product offerings
- Source product vendors and coordinate pertinent details of ordering and delivery for products
Our compensation and benefit offering to you:
- Company-supported medical, dental, vision, and life insurance programs
- Paid vacation and sick time after one year plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with company matched contributions
- Continuous training and development programs with opportunities for growth and advancement
- Salary for this position is commensurate with experience
If you love product development and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we know you would love working on our team.
Dogs that do more.™
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Company's Facebook page: