Responsible for handling second level support and service requests. This relates to all supported technology including but not limited to: workstations, servers, printers, routers, switches and applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aims to deliver the highest levels of Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Aligns with CMA’s four core values of Trust, Excellence, Commitment and Helpfulness
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems.
- Support of backup and disaster recovery systems.
- Technical support for networking such as: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support such as VPN, Terminal Services
- Respond to and resolve alerts and tickets generated from the monitoring system and/or customer requests in a timely fashion.
- Maintain accurate time and records in all service tickets as performed.
- Maintain system configuration information within ticketing system and ensure it is attached to relevant tickets.
- Communicate with customers as needed regarding ticket progress, changes or agreed outages.
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support in a timely fashion to prevent breech of SLA.
- Work with all team members to implement and improve Company best practices.
- Utilize central management tools to resolve customer issues with minimal customer impact
- Perform fast turnaround of customer requests
- Communicate effectively with the customer regarding issues and potential problems.
- Report to management potential problems with customer’s computers, configurations and/or environment.
- B.S. Degree, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent education or training desired
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as a service desk technician including phone, remote support, and hands on
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong working knowledge of backup and recovery technologies
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Detailed working experience of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Internet domain records, group policy management, DFSN/DFSR
- Experience installing/configuring routers, switches, VPNs, firewall
- Experience with Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESXi
Actively working on one relevant certification track:
- MCSE, MCSA/Office 365, MCP
- Security+/ Network+/ CCNA / JNCIA
- Sophos, LogicMonitor, Automate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $32.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
CMA has hired a cleaning service to wipe down daily all heavily touched areas in the office. Social distancing and Masks are encouraged.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Network infrastructure: 3 years (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place