An established Regional Civil Engineering and Surveying firm has an immediate opening for an Engineering Intern (EI) with some experience in private and public works projects. The successful candidate will work under the direct supervision of a Professional Engineer assisting the design team in designing a wide variety of civil engineering projects.
- Perform design analysis for roadways per the design criteria for DOTD, Parishes, and various municipalities.
- Prepare Site Plans for private development that comply with various zoning requirements.
- Develop grading plans and models including earthwork balances & drainage analysis.
- Prepare drainage calculations & drainage reports.
- Prepare engineering plans, specifications, studies, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Certification as an Engineering Intern (EI) in the State of Louisiana.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD software and Microsoft Office Products.
- Experience with other design software applications a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
QES, LLC offers an excellent benefits and compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance as well as paid vacation, sick, and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- CAD software: 1 year (Preferred)
- A valid SE license (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends