The Manufacturing Engineer will complete routine engineering work and oversee minor engineering projects.
· Performs routine or entry-level engineering tasks.
· Contributes to the development of engineering plans and designs.
· Investigates and analyzes new materials, equipment, and engineering practices.
· Prepares engineering calculations, estimates, statistics, and minor designs.
· Estimates costs for projects.
· Analyzes quotes and bids to assist senior engineer.
· Performs equipment and materials test studies.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Create and Maintain Bills of Materials
· Create work instructions
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Mastery of engineering software and systems.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software to maintain accurate records.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred
· Two years of related experience in Marine Engineering.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift to 25 pounds at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location