HVAC / Pluming Draftsman
The successful candidate with have the following attributes:
- Proficient with AutoCad and be able to function with new up-dated versions of the software
- Prefer the candidate have at least basic of plumbing systems
- Prefer the candidate have basic knowledge or be familiar with Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems
- Ability to be able to sketch and map existing plumbing and HVAC systems on site
- Be able to transfer information from existing plumbing and HVAC systems into Autocad
Safe work practices, efficiency, professional & interpersonal skills are required to properly represent ABM Mechanical Inc. to customers, vendors, and other contractors in an ethical and professional manner. Must be able to work independently or as part of a team and communicate effectively. Must possess a valid Maine driver’s license. Some state-wide travel may be expected with some overnight stays but very infrequently. The ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, within a diverse team is very important.
Must be able to read, write and understand technical specifications, manufacturer’s documentation, engineering and building plans. Must be able to communicate effectively with engineers, customers, end-users, and all building trades. Must be able to safely access construction sites, mechanical rooms, rooftops, and other areas where equipment might be located. Other duties as assigned. Wage commensurate with experience and certification. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
ABM Mechanical Inc. offers a competitive benefit package to include:
Job Type: Full-time