\*$1,500 Signing Bonus\*
Jemms-Cascade is a global provider of nutrunner attachment technology and development.
We are seeking a CNC Lathe Operator / Programmer with a minimum of 3 years experience.
1st Shift: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Ability to set-up & run a CNC Lathe w/Fanuc controls
- Ability to read blueprints and follow instructions
- Ability to perform set-ups / programming on equipment and make the necessary adjustments
- Interpret and process paper accurately, which include B.O.M.'s routings, inspection forms, and engineering drawings
- Clean and deburr parts. Support corporate, plant, and team objectives through timelines, productivity, and overtime, when necessary
- Eurotech Experience a plus
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of CNC machine programming experience
- High School or Equivalent
Jemms-Cascade offers a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.
- Company-Paid Medical
- Paid Holiday and Vacation/Sick Days
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Bonus
Salary: Competitive with the market and commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Jemms-Cascade is in compliance with the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 to ensure safety in the workplace.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location