Justice Works, LLC is a Centerville, UT based software services provider of legal case management solutions. Justice Works provides an innovative work environment with a flexible work schedule. Selected applicants will work on our flagship legal case management system, defenderData, supporting and providing client customizations to the application. Majority of the employee’s time will be spent supporting defenderData Web Application, writing HTML and CSS code. As the employees become more experienced, they will interact with clients to enhance and improve the feature sets.
- Ability to speak to customers/end-users and gather requirements and technical specifications.
- Ability to accurately track and manage time.
- Work with development teams and business stakeholders on multiple web and mobile projects, creating web/mobile web pages.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in a team setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is a necessity.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- This is an entry level position and no previous professional experience is required, however Bachelor's degree in related fields are preferred.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong visualization and mock-up skills are necessary.
- Ability to take initiative and be a fast learner.
- Ability to review code for defects
- Ability to write and follow test cases
- Ability to communicate technical details effectively
- Portfolio of your past work.
- SQL Server experience would be beneficial.
If you are interested in working with Justice Works, LLC, please send us your resume.
Due to contractual obligations with many of our clients, we are required to run background checks on all potential employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- HTML and CSS: 1 year (Preferred)