DEPARTMENT: Reservoir Engineering
- Work with all Engineering disciplines and Geology to optimize production of existing Marcellus Shale development wells, and strategically develop placement & spacing strategies for future wells.
- ARIES functions – perform curve fitting, assign reserves, generate quarterly & year-end reserve evaluations, run economic evaluations, write queries, and be proficient in back-end data management.
- Rate Transient Analysis – develop & continuously update analytical models for wells utilizing IHS Harmony software.
- Generate frequent Production & Capital Budgets/Forecasts using combination of Aries, Enersight, and IHS Harmony software.
- Possess solid background in Production Engineering & artificial lift processes.
- Track daily production and identify underperforming wells
- Evaluate and propose workovers & cleanouts working with Production Engineers
- Perform detailed acquisitions and divestiture economic evaluations
- Design completions and prepare post stimulation evaluations
- Provide engineering support to various other departments in regards to economic evaluations and reserves/production data.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet objectives of the region
- College degree required; BS Degree in Petroleum Engineering preferred
- 8+ years work experience with significant time spent in Reservoir Engineering role
- Must be proficient with ARIES software – forecasting & economics
- Spotfire or similar data analytics software experience required
- Data management skills with sequel server & access databases a plus
- Must be proficient on personal computers and all Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Proficiency with IHS Harmony & 3esi Enersight a plus
- Must be a team player, and have proven ability to work in multi-discipline environment
- Professional Engineering License a plus
Please note that Cabot Oil & Gas does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Cabot will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Cabot explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Cabot.
Job Type: Full-time
- Reservoir Engineering: 8 years (Required)
- Professional Engineering (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement