SDE III – Senior Software Engineer
CLYNK is a provider of bottle redemption services in Maine and New York, in addition to being a provider of bottle redemption technology in other Bottle Bill states. We offer software and hardware-based solutions to partners who want to leverage CLYNK’s proven technology. We have aggressive national growth goals and believe our patented technology solutions represent the future of consumer recycling.
CLYNK is seeking all levels of full stack software engineering generalists who are excited to help modernize our technology platform while simultaneously supporting our existing partner network.
As a Senior Software Engineer, your technical expertise will help inform our modernization roadmap and your prioritization skill will help us build the right things, in the right order, for the right customers. You will be expected to operate on our systems with autonomy and minimal oversite and will oversee feature development of business needs and own decomposing backlog requests into appropriately sized deliverables for themselves and their peers.
- Building new full stack services in modern technologies (NodeJS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Influence front end strategy for multiple application on multiple surfaces
- Supporting existing customers on a mix of new and legacy platforms including legacy .NET applications
- Decomposing and estimating roadmap items alongside your peers
- Coaching and mentoring peers and more junior staff members in career excellence
Qualifications and Skills
- Microservice and API design experience required
- Front end technology experience required
- Strong SQL Database technology skills required
- Service containerization and orchestration experience required
- .NET experience preferred
- Experience interacting and architecting with various hardware preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in coaching and mentorship of peers
- Strong collaboration skills with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other similar program demonstrating Computer Science excellence
- 5+ year history of delivering software in a technical environment
CLYNK’s benefits include company paid health and dental insurance, up to 4% 401K match, generous PTO, and company holidays, and the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to the betterment of our environment and many local communities.
At CLYNK equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences. The more diverse we are the richer our community and the broader our impact. CLYNK is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: