Advance Products & Systems, LLC., a leader in manufacturing and sales of pipeline accessories has an opening for an Industrial Product Design Engineer/Tech.
The Industrial Product Design Engineer/Tech must have the ability to influence and develop new manufacturing practices, evaluate and improve current system designs, and help the company grow through improved methods, processes, and flow. This position requires a working knowledge of design, materials, components, fabrication processes, welding processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of manufacturing methodologies.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of fabrication and welding processes.
- Ability to read and understand design drawings with geometric dimensioning and tolerances.
- CAD, Inventor, 3D Software experience a plus.
- AES or BE in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering or a related field of education or relevant experience.
- Experience in manufacturing engineering is a plus.
Requirements: AES or BE in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering or a related field of education or relevant experience. A minimum of 3 years of experience.
Salary: We offer competitive salary plus incentives as well as a comprehensive benefit package.
Job Type: Full-time