The Database Developer – Intermediate will assist in planning, designing, developing and implementing moderately complex company databases, for data reporting and analysis. This may vary from updating existing databases to creating databases from inception to completion.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identifies data definition, structure, long-range requirements, documentation of database(s), operational guidelines and protection.
- Writes codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures.
- Responsible for the maintenance of database dictionaries and integration of systems through database design.
- Assist in establishing database standards and guidelines.
- Install, configure, and manage databases.
- Participate in the on call rotation, monitoring service and problem requests, and work with customer to resolve issues in database and applications.
- Ability to work on most phases of database administration, but may require some instruction and guidance in other phases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Experience with MS-Office and G-Suite
- Experience using the following programming languages and technologies: SQL, Python, ASP.NET, VBA, Qlik Sense, HTML, CSS
- Experience developing & reporting large and complex databases
- Advanced data analysis, validation and processing skills
- Able to multi-task with strict timelines
- A team player with great communication and coordination in a team environment
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees throughout the plant, from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as required
. Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
. Previous experience in the manufacturing industry
. Knowledge of data analytics, machine learning and data science
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Work Location: One location