· Expand FMS product domain knowledge including processes and tools
· Requirements capture
· Designing coding and testing changes
· Integration of changes within a system, preparation of software builds for test execution and support formal verification activities.
· Taking technical ownership of the tasks assigned
· Identifying and communicating technical software issues and help resolve these issues. Ensure these issues are elevated to project leadership for resolution.
· Ensuring the project's defined software process for development verification and configuration management is followed and that they comply with the recommendations of RTCA DO 178B.
· This job requires experience in the software engineering tasks including software requirements and architecture development, software design and implementation, function and integration testing and software delivery support. Responsibilities also include technical coordination with customers.
· Help in audits/certifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract