BRETT LLC is seeking a cleared DSP Engineer to develop Demodulation Algorithms to the Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. If you are looking for a place to grow your skills and knowledge BRETT LLC would like to speak with you.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Demodulate signals from various sources including Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) devices
- Responsible for developing demodulation algorithms for modern communication technologies
- Deinterleave collected signals as necessary
- Identify trends and patters in COTS
- Prepare technical reports
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active Secret and obtain TS/SCI w CI Poly
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent degree) specializing in DSP
- Experience with developing and implementing DSP algorithms
- Fluency with basics of signals and how to process them including modulation, demodulation, filtering, and spectral analysis
- Experience with MODERN communication and DSP technologies
- Intermediate MATLAB, C, C++, LINUX, PYTHON programming skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Background in image and signal processing, both algorithm design and implementation (for example, image scaling, deinterlacing, deinterleaving, frame rate conversion, artifact detection).
- MA/MS in Electrical Engineering, Digital Communications, Information Theory, Signal Processing or related field
- Works well in a small team environment . Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
Graduate of Cryptologic Signals Collection and processing course. (450, 451, or 452)
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Do you have a Security Clearance? If so what level?