Job Title : Quality Coordinator/ Quality Engineer
Job Location : Warren, MI
Job Type : Full Time or Contract
1. Maintain the Quality Management System (QMS) document control system, including IATF-16949, AIAG, and customer-specific requirements.
2. Manage the development, release, maintenance, and revision process for Quality Management
System policies, procedures, and work instructions, using the CompliantPro document control application.
3. Schedule and coordinate 3rd party registration / surveillance audits. Report the status and track to closure the corrective actions addressing audit nonconformances. Work with the Quality Manager to assign champions to address audit nonconformances and communicate these assignments.
4. Communicate changes in industry, customer, and AIAG standards and customer-specific requirements that effect the QMS.
Key Responsibilities/Deliverables (Continued):
5. Report weekly and monthly quality-related Key Process Indicators (KPI’s, especially those involving Layered Process Audit conformance) to plant and corporate management, and also upload the required data and metrics to the corporate Quality Dashboard.
6. Schedule 3rd party internal and external audits, and act as the contact with 3rd party internal auditing companies.
7. Ensure the QMS documentation is reviewed annually. Revise, distribute, and conduct training on revised documentation as required.
8. Develop, implement, and maintain QMS documentation in response to new or revised industry standards and customer specific requirements.
9. Conduct the Quality portion of the orientation training for new associates.
Perform other duties as assigned by quality or plant management.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- ISO 9001: 1 year (Preferred)