This position supports fabrication operations by providing technical engineering expertise in wafer bonding. New process development, process optimization, the training in safe and efficient operations of wafer bonding and wafer thinning.
· Develop and optimize wafer bonding processes to meet product specifications.
· Develop wafer thinning processes to meet product specifications.
· Sustain, evaluate, and improve existing wafer bonding and thinning processes.
· Responsible for tool startup, process qualification and development.
· Act as technical lead in programs as required; establish activities for overall process development, define schedules, and routinely report SPC and process development results.
· Specify design rules and interact with preceding and post bond modules to understand process interactions, failure modes, and yield improvement opportunities.
· Interface with technical team to integrate processes for successful device fabrication and ensure a match of process capability to product requirements.
· Optimize work flow for wafer bonding and wafer thinning process module.
· Maintain a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
· Other reasonable duties as assigned.
· Education: BS, MS in Materials, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
· Minimum 5 years of experience in wafer bonding
· Hands on experience in MEMS fabrication
· Experience with wafer thinning and taping processes
· Proficiency in design of experiment, failure analysis techniques and statistical process control
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate skill with WORD, PowerPoint word processing software; Excel, SolidWorks, KLayout and project management software.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Do you now or will you in the future require sponsorship to work in the U.S.?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative