GameChange Solar is one of the fastest growing, most dynamic companies in the rapidly growing solar industry. We have top quality solar racking and tracker products that generate the most amount of energy, are the fastest to install, and the most cost effective.
The Data Acquisition Engineer will work in development to improve our framework for data acquisition and control of our fleet of 100's of MW of solar trackers. They will also develop tools for data processing and visualization to provide for new features for our products. This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer with experience in web design and SCADA who has solid communication skills.We offer a solid base with significant bonus upside for exceptional performance.
Roles and responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
· Develop a system for local SCADA interfacing
· Configure software suites to meet our system needs
· Develop custom applications to perform data acquisition and reporting
· Create user-friendly HMIs
· Work with engineering team to design and develop our back end for data acquisition and control
· Use machine learning techniques to improve system performance
Skills and Education:
· Experience with networks and SCADA
· Experience with backend web design
· Experience with Modbus, TCP, SSH, SFTP
· Knowledge of NEC, NERC, CIP, industry protocols (IEC-61850, DNP, Modbus, OPC), Ethernet systems, protocol analyzers, and industry SCADA practices
· Experience with SCADA integration software such as Kepware, Aggregate, Zenon
· Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with preferred emphasis in software, integration and automation, and industrial controls
· 2+ years experience in SCADA, industrial controls, or backend web design
· Strong Communication skills: Mastery of written and spoken English required
Business Casual attire when in office setting.
PPE and GCS attire for onsite visits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- SCADA: 2 years (Preferred)
- Networks: 2 years (Required)
- Backend Web Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Provide a brief description of the products we make and your interest to work for Gamechange Solar.
Please submit Cover Letter with resume
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19