Brosz Engineering is currently seeking Civil Engineering graduates with an emphasis in water and wastewater engineering to join our growing municipal team. We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and work well in a team environment. Applicants must have 4 to 8 years of directly relevant experience in water and wastewater engineering and be a Registered Professional Engineer or have passed their fundamentals exam and is actively pursuing licensure.
Preference will be given to candidates with coursework in water and wastewater infrastructure design, field experience during construction, as well as, those who are knowledgeable in state and federal funding procurement.
Municipal Engineer will be directly responsible for preparation of technical reports, plans and specifications, and engineering services during construction for new or existing water and wastewater infrastructure systems.
Candidates will analyze current infrastructure systems and perform problem solving using practical creative thinking skills. Conceptual and preliminary design activities including site visits, fieldwork, alternate analysis, and report preparation. Collaborate with several entities such as other engineering disciplines, planning districts, funding and regulatory agencies, and equipment suppliers. Innovative and creative designs shall be implemented into detailed plans and specifications. Construction administration and oversight activities shall also be performed to ensure adherence to contract requirements.
Some travel will be required for this position and will also be expected to maintain existing client relationships and develop enhanced relationships with new clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift