RevoluSun Massachusetts is a locally owned and operated clean energy installer in Burlington, Massachusetts. Our close-knit team is passionate about sustainability and dedicated to spreading solar and energy storage technology to homeowners and businesses across the Commonwealth.
We’re seeking a part-time (20 hours/week) WordPress/Web Development paid intern during the Spring 2020 (January-May) semester. The intern will be responsible for implementing design and technical changes to RevoluSun’s WordPress website under the direction of the Marketing Communications Coordinator.
Your preferred skills:
- WordPress and theme optimization, WordPress staging site
- Integrating plugins, modifying plugins, etc.
- HTML, CSS, and/or PHP coding languages
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), metadata, image and content optimization, keyword-search
- Google Search Console, Google Analytics, sitemaps
- General web development/web design principles
- Candidate must be a college/university student or recent graduate (up to 1 year) studying computer science, web design, graphic design, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Position is 20 hours/week and paid at $16/hour
- Position is located at our office in Burlington. Candidate must be willing to commute. We have a very fun, laid-back office culture!
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative