Who We Are:
Thermtest Inc. is one of the fastest-growing scientific companies in Atlantic Canada and a leading international developer of thermal instrument and testing services for clients over a broad range of industries such as aerospace, automotive, and athletic wear. The company’s headquarters, thermophysical testing lab and R&D facility is in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
For more information, visit www.thermtest.com
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an Engineer with experience in mechanical and electronic design.
You will lead our mechanical engineering design team for new and existing products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proven leadership to design team
- Creating 2D & 3D detailed design drawings of components and products
- Participating in design reviews, testing and introduction of new products and product derivatives
- Create, perform and evaluate QA/QC inspections and tests to ensure product quality meets internal - international standards
- Sourcing, interaction with vendors to obtain component quotations and specifications. Maintain bill of materials
- Project management and Tracking
- Maintain the accuracy of the master documentation and digital filing systems throughout multiple products
- Deliver on project schedules and aggressive timelines
- Has a minimum of 5+ years of experience in electro-mechanical
- A diploma or degree in a Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering program, and/or related experience in a similar field
- Good working knowledge of parametric feature-based 3D modeling software
- Must have a deep sense of initiative, results-oriented and pro-active with little supervision
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- P. Eng is a plus
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing learning opportunities within a dynamic, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- The chance to work for a global company and interact with clients and colleagues from around the world
- Career experiences that will enhance personal and professional growth
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, apply to join our team! Please forward us a cover letter and updated resume that highlight why you’re the perfect fit. Please, no calls or drop-ins. An initial telephone interview may be conducted for potential candidates followed by at least one on-site interview of selected candidates. Thermtest Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- electro-mechanical: 5 years (Required)