VIP is seeking an experience, Mid-Level SQL Developer for our rapidly-growing suite of beverage software applications. This position will require data integration and validation at the application level and will specifically work with the data imports/exports and maintenance of our Bizstride Logistics systems.
- Work with implementation team/support teams on data import/export utilities and with complex stored procedures to provide analysis and data normalization.
- Support custom integrations into cross-platform systems to assist customers in streamlining processes and procedures.
- Provide detailed-oriented processes to find data anomalies and inconsistencies and provide automated procedures to isolate and fix.
- Extensive experience with MSSQL Server 2017 and higher
- Good expertise with query design, stored procedures, views and functions
- In-depth knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong data analysis and comparative modeling for quality assurance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge of index design and T-SQL performance tuning techniques and T-SQL coding methods and best practices
- Knowledge of Redgate/Apex SQL tools product lines
All full-time job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment at VIP unless there is a medical or religious reason for exemption from this requirement.
Work Location: One location