Serves as recognized technical expert for one of major enterprise resource planning applications (erp), such as oracle enterprise business suite (ebs), peoplesoft human capital management (hcm) suite, maximo enterprise asset management system, or other erp application. Ideal candidate will need skills to include various technologies including java, xml, Oracle DB, Linux, Jacascript. Required functional knowledge of Primavera P6 or Maximo.
- Collaborates with business partners to understand business needs and identify potential technical solutions configures, extends, and customizes erp software including analyzing, testing, assessing and implementing changes
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to project teams and software engineers.
- Demonstrating significant ingenuity and flexibility provides guidance to teams and individual software engineers for build and release management
- Assists teams and individual software engineers to quickly and reliably debug and solve the most complicated system issues
- Develops features across multiple subsystems within the portfolio, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Demonstrates expert proficiency in fundamental and advanced application development concepts
- Demonstrates understanding of algorithm analysis and performance tuning demonstrates expert knowledge of modern programming languages, system design, data structures, algorithm complexity, compiler capabilities, design methods, industry best practices, patterns vs. Anti-patterns, networks, security, development tooling, operating systems.
- Erp application-specific knowledge, c#, .net, asp.net, html5, java, jquery, entity framework, team foundation server, sql server development (schemas and code), performance analysis tools, linq.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience. Extensive experience and expert knowledge in applying the concepts, practices and procedures related to application development. Must have significant experience with two or more of the languages, one dbms and one os listed in “skills and proficiencies”.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $56.81 /hour
- United States (Preferred)