Highly motivated and growing Reliable Controls dealer is seeking highly talented building automation programmers.
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
We are involved in this fast-paced construction industry with future plans of focusing on Energy Management for retro fit installs. We focus on Design Build Projects, Class A commercial buildings, Process control, Breweries, Integration, Schools, College’s and much more.
We are looking for individuals that are experienced with the following:
· Control Basic Programming skills
· Ability to troubleshoot complex controls system components utilizing standard hand tools and digital metering or calibration equipment
· Troubleshoot DDC Control and Mechanical Systems
· Proficient with blueprint interpretation
· Excellent Microsoft office ( Excel, Word, Visio )
· Excellent Customer interaction
· Effectively Manage projects
· Able to diagnose electrical wiring
- Vocational School four year program or an Associate degree in electronics, mechanical systems, computer technology, air conditioning or similar field or equivalent military occupational specialty plus two years of industry experience or three years of experience in servicing mechanical systems in the HVAC industry a plus but not necessary.
- Some flexibility to work overtime/weekends.
- Proficient in reading wiring diagrams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General understanding of IP networks.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Familiar with DDC systems.
- Education: High School Diploma and/or Trade School
- Valid driver´s license with clean driving history.
Comprehensive benefits package available, including medical, dental, 401K and vacation. Salary commensurate upon experience. EEO Company
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off