Developer II – Data Warehousing (Corvallis, OR)
Samaritan Health Plans (SHP) is currently seeking a Developer II that will be responsible for performing advanced data extraction and analysis from Samaritans operational data stores into SHP’s Data Warehouse. The Developer II establishes business models for self-reporting, self-service, and visualization tools.
The ideal candidate for the Developer II position will have experience and/or training with SSIS, SSAS, tSQL, and data warehousing.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent related experience required.
- Three (3) years Business Systems or Information Systems experience required.
- Three (3) years data integration and development experience required.
- Experience and/or training in SSIS, SSAS, tSQL and data warehousing preferred.
- Experience in the Facets data model preferred.
Samaritan Health Services offers an exceptional benefits package!
*To apply for this position, you must complete a Samaritan Health Services employment application. Information submitted through Indeed’s “apply” function will not be considered as a formal application. To view and apply for this position, please go to our jobs page at www.samhealth.org/jobs and search for Developer II. Thank you for your interest in employment with Samaritan Health.
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Integration and development: 3 years (Required)
- SSIS, SSAS, tSQL, and/or data warehousing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Systems or Information Systems: 3 years (Required)