Federal Resources Supply Company is an industry leader providing customized, integrated solutions to first responders and the U.S. military. For decades, we have been protecting our nation’s elite with expert product knowledge, competitive pricing, superior products and outstanding customer service. Our employees make a difference every day by supporting our national defense and first responder readiness.
The C4ISR Systems Engineer will work within the C4ISR Vertical and be responsible for systems/integration engineering, installation, and technical oversight services supporting. Support will include design, engineering, integration, testing, installation, project management, Acquisition and Process Improvement Support to the Government customer's
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in expanding FR’s presence within C4ISR market. Act as SME for technologies/capabilities within the C4ISR mission and make recommendations/changes to FR’s current offerings
- Proven knowledge of DoD acquisition processes including Test & Evaluation Planning, Execution, and Reporting; C4ISR familiarity
- Five plus years of experience in Service and/or Joint C4ISR systems, to include: Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Support, Test and Evaluation, and Logistics support of C4ISR requirements
- Three (3) years of technical experience in support of C4ISR systems analyses, including interim and final reports and presentation of analytical data
- Engineering experience in system concept formulation, system design analysis, subsystem design analysis, interface design analysis, network design, modeling, and simulation and communication information systems concept formulation/design/analysis in the field of, Control, Communications, Computer and Intelligence (C4I) systems, subsystems and equipment.
Experience, Education, Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Current knowledge of current and future C4ISR requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus. Also requires ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smartphones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and scanners.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Federal Resources Supply Company (FRSC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Federal Resources Supply Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement