Look On Media, a cutting-edge VR studio based in Baltimore, MD, is seeking a highly motivated individual to work with a small team of experienced designers, artists, and programmers creating high-end, real time VR experiences for entertainment and enterprise applications on both PC and stand-alone commercial VR Platforms. Our ideal candidate is a UE4 generalist with strong technical art skills, a passion for problem solving, and someone with the desire to bring AAA production methodologies to a small team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit and optimize existing UE4 project pipeline and framework.
- Work with functionality programmers to create optimized and efficient blueprint systems.
- Work with designers and artists to implement intuitive user experiences.
- Level optimization and performance passes for optimal VR applications.
- Mid to senior-level development experience with at least 3-5 years’ experience at an interactive shop, agency, or studio.
- Deep understanding of Unreal Engine 4 and best practices.
- Experience with blueprint system and workflows.
- Experience with building to PC, Oculus Quest 2, and PSVR hardware and best practices.
- Comfortable with managing plugins and adapting third party assets to fit project scope.
- Experience with custom material creation.
- Unreal Engine 4 / UE4 blueprint
- Basic understanding of modern DCC apps
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Unreal Engine: 3 years (Required)